Gmailer CLI Release Notes
December 30, 2009, Version 1.0.2
- Added support for including multiple file attachments with mail message. Multiple file paths can be separated with a semi-colon (;).
- Fixed a bug where a System.ArgumentNullException exception was unhandled when the host parameter (/h) was given but no server was defined.
- Fixed an issue where the included help text (/?) would have odd wrapping on some computers.
- Fixed an issue where the application would attempt to send a message without first checking to see if all of the required parameters were defined, resulting in a crash.
December 20, 2009, Version 1.0.1
- Support for sending mail via other SMTP servers (other than Gmail).
- Added ability to provide port number for SMTP server.
- SMTP host credentials are no longer required, as some hosts do not require authentication to send messages.
- Multiple recipient addresses are now supported. Separate multiple recipients with a semi-colon (;).
- Added support for HTML formatted messages. Turn on HTML formatting with the “/html” switch.
- Fixed a bug where the application would loop infinitely sometimes when the message failed to send.
December 15, 2009, Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.