Some hidden, yet very useful commands for your BlackBerry (I can only confirm that they work at the Curve 8330, although I’m sure they work on other models too):
- ALT+L-G-L-G will show the event log.
- ALT+CAP+DEL will perform a reset, the same as popping the battery.
- ALT+CAP+H will bring up the help screen which is full of all sorts of bits of information (versions, PIN, ESN, uptime, signal, free space, etc.).
- On the home screen, ALT+N-M-L-L will change your signal meter into a dBm number (difficult to see if you have a darker colored wallpaper image).
- When viewing an email message, ALT+V-I-E-W will show you the RefId, FolderId, and ServiceUserId. Useful for tracking or something, I’m sure.
- While in Enterprise Activation on the email line, ALT+C-N-F-G will show a configuration screen with additional options.